Are you looking for a coffee maker that would lessen the difficulties you face every morning? Do you want to get the best coffee maker with a hot water dispenser so that you can make your coffee effortlessly? Then you are in the right place. Let’s just dive in and let me explain to you the importance of coffee maker, why do you need a coffee maker, the best coffee makers available in the market, and also a perfect buying guide that would help you choose the best coffee maker for yourself.
Lets first talk about coffee makers with hot water dispensers and how do they help? Let me tell you an interesting fact, almost 64% of Americans drink coffee, which means there is a huge demand for coffee makers in the market. Now, when your coffee maker has a hot water dispenser it allows you to make a wide variety of hot drinks.
Now the first and foremost advantage of having a hot water dispenser is that you do not have to keep two to three appliances on your kitchen desk. You get everything in this coffee maker, so you need not worry about the utensils, nor the cleanliness, it’s all done, but remember to clean your coffee maker now and then so that it makes you the best coffee anyone could have when you wake up or while you are working.
Coming to the next point you can make coffee and hot chocolate at the same time, almost instantly when you have a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser. Also, if there is someone who is a tea person in your house or if your partner is a tea person then you can make tea with the help of the hot water dispenser instantly or at the same time at which you are brewing your coffee.
Now so as we know the best thing about having a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser, you can get into some best coffee makers available in the market and discuss their pros and cons.
BEST COFFEE MAKERS WITH HOT WATER DISPENSERS
If you are someone who needs the best out of anything, and by anything, I mean is the best functionality, the best features in a product then Hamilton Beach is the best product for you. The best advantage you have when you get the product is the programmable option you get, which helps you to set the brew time of your coffee 24 hours beforehand. So suppose you want coffee in the morning you can set a timer before the day and when you wake up your coffee is ready, isn’t that cool?
Another best thing about the product is it automatically shuts-off after 30 minutes if left without using it.
- It comes with a brew strength selector.
- You can brew two ways- single-serve or pot of coffee with 12-cup carafe.
- Weight: 10.06 pounds
- Dimensions: 10.63×12.2×13.7 inches.
Does it come with a travel mug?
Ans: No, it doesn’t
Can I use k-cups?
Ans: Yes, you might be able to do that.
Does the programmable feature work with single-serve also?
Ans: Yes, it works for both single-serve and pot sides.
There’s not much difference between the Hamilton Beach coffee maker and the Cuisinart CHW except for the carafe temperature control feature which lets you control the temperature of the carafe, which helps the coffee maker to keep the coffee hot, sometimes people feel that the coffee maker served a warm coffee, so this features adds up some heat to the coffee. So, with this, you can set the temperature to low, mid, or high depending on how hot you need your coffee.
Also, it contains a 54-ounce water reservoir which comes with a separate hot water system, because of which you will be able to make your hot drinks alongside brewing coffee. It also has a safety feature that helps you dispense hot water only if it asked for or required.
One thing in which it might be different from the Hamilton coffee maker is that the price of this coffee maker is a bit more than the latter. But guess it is correctly priced according to the features available in the product. You also get an additional 3-year warranty with the product so if any part of the product gets damaged you can get it done for free and it will be included in the warranty but remember it doesn’t include any physical damage.
- It comes with a 12-cup carafe.
- Dimensions: 10.25×9.5×14.3 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- It comes with a drip-free pour spout.
- It has a charcoal and Gold Tone filter on board.
- It is BPA free.
- It has a removable drip tray.
What kind of filter does this use?
Ans: It uses a cone filter that is available at any grocery store or Walmart.
Are the water tanks stainless steel or plastic?
Ans: The filter contains molded plastic on both sides.
How much water does it hold?
Ans: It is a 12-ounce cup coffee maker and is independent of the hot water system. The hot water can make 3 cups of tea at once.
If you are looking for a coffee maker that helps you make iced as well as iced coffee and a good competition to Cuisinart SS-10 then you can go for Keurig K-Elite. If you are a Keurig fan then you can, this product won’t disappoint you at all. Coming to the best part about the machine it has a 75-ounce water reservoir making it very comfortable for you to brew coffee and make hot beverages instantly. Also, it has the automatic brewing temperature setting which you can set to low, medium, or high according to your need.
One more fun feature in the product is that you can use different sized cups such as 4, 6, 8, 12 ounces according to your need.
- It comes with an option to increase the strength of your coffee.
- It has a brewer maintenance remainder.
- Dimensions: 13.1×9.9×12.7 inches
- Weight: 6.6 pounds.
What is the difference between K 40/45 Elite and the new K-Elite coffee maker?
Ans: The K- Elite coffee maker has a premium branded finish and is a fully programmable automatic coffee maker.
What types of pods are compatible with the Keurig K- Elite coffee maker?
Ans: It brews all Keurig K- pods.
What is the temperature of the beverage once done?
Ans: The coffee maker allows you to brew from 187- 192-degree Fahrenheit.
Does it come with a touchscreen display?
Ans: No, it comes with a simple to use a button that is very helpful instead of a touch screen display.
Now, if you are looking for a coffee maker that has a slight advantage over the other coffee makers, then this is the one. The advantage with this coffee maker is that it has a delay timer, which is same as the other fully programmable coffee makers but even if you wake up early, it has that delay timer so that your coffee is ready before you wake up and you need not wake early and you get extra hours of sleep.
If you are someone who needs coffee for the first thing in the morning, then this is the best coffee maker you can get. An interesting feature of the coffee maker is it can make 12 cups of coffee at once.
- It comes with a dual water window so that you can avoid overflows.
- It also comes with an indicator, to show whether the hot water dispenser is active or not.
- It has two separate water reservoirs.
- Dimensions: 11.15×12.9×15.9 inches.
- Weight: 8.35 pounds.
Pros & Cons
Does it fit under cabinets or needs to be pulled out to use?
Ans: You need to pull it out to use.
Is there a way to leave the brewed coffee pot on past the two-hour auto shut off time?
Ans: No, you cannot.
How much electricity does it take?
Ans: It is rated at 1750 watts.
If you are looking for a premium single-serve coffee maker then Cuisinart SS-10 is the best coffee maker for you. If you are a person who lives with your family and does not follow a particular schedule, then this is the best coffee maker anyone can get.
- It comes with multiple brewing size options so that you can choose from 4 ounces to 12-ounce cups according to the need of the moment.
- It comes with fast brewing time as it takes less than a minute to brew coffee.
- It has a 72-ounce water reservoir which means you need not refill your coffee maker from time to time.
- It comes with K-cup compatibility.
- Dimensions: 11.03×9.33×12.13 inches
- Weight: 1 pound.
Pros & Cons
Can non – Keurig pods can be used in this?
Ans: Yes, you can.
Does it accept typical round pots?
Ans: It is much better than Keurig so you can use them.
Does this machine come with a water filter holder?
Ans: It comes with a filter holder and one filter.
Can this be connected to a direct water line hook-up?
Ans: Yes, it can be connected but it is not designed for it.
How many cups can it hold?
Ans: It has a removable 72-ounce water reservoir which makes up 9 cups.
Does it come with a water filter?
Ans: It comes with its filtration system.
Types of Coffee Maker
Now as we have discussed the best coffee makers available in the market, let’s discuss the buying guide that helps you choose the best coffee maker with hot water dispenser in the market.
buying guide for coffee maker with hot water dispenser
Lets first discuss the buying guide i.e., what all things you need to consider while buying a well-branded coffee maker. Lets also not forget that you need a coffee maker that is in your budget and you do not go out of your pocket for a coffee maker. So, here are some things you need to understand and get them right when you want to buy a coffee maker.
- Brew Size: The first and foremost thing to look in a coffee maker is the brew size, whether your whole family can be served by one brewing cycle or it is only for two people or all the people in your office. You need to check this and this matters a lot because if you are someone who needs coffee for the whole office or all the members in your family at once then a small brew size coffee maker might not be that suitable. So check the brew size before deciding upon a coffee maker.
- Type of coffee and strength of the brew: Now, when it comes to the type of coffee, everyone out there has a different taste or likes a different kind of coffee, someone of us might like a latte, some like cappuccino, some like Frappuccino, so depending on that you need to choose the coffee maker that can make the coffee you like, otherwise it would just be waste of money. Also, you need to know whether the coffee maker can make strong coffee or not, suppose you are someone who wakes up all night working then you need strong coffee that would keep you awake, so instead of that if you have light coffee, it might have less effect, also consider this thing while getting a coffee maker for yourself.
- Is it Manual or fully automatic or automated? This is the biggest question when someone is out there buying a coffee maker. Although all the coffee makers that we have mentioned in the article are fully automatic and programmable, and we would suggest fully automatic machine to you, because if you are someone who needs to hurry every morning or someone who works late night, you just cannot stand there in front of the coffee machine waiting for your coffee to brew while working in late nights or while rushing for office in the morning, so its better if you can get a fully automatic coffee machine.
- Is it easily cleanable or not? Now the other most important question people ask while buying an automatic coffee maker with hot water dispenser. You need to clean the coffee maker every once a week or two to three times a month so that the coffee maker can give the best out of it. Now this cleaning process can be tiring but needs to be done for better results. Many coffee makers have auto cleaning, and easy cleaning options that let you clean them very easily, so always try to opt for the one which has an easy clean or automatic clean option. Many machines also have removable reservoirs and removable drip trays to make cleaning easy. These removable parts also help in moving the product from one place to another very easily.
For more information on how to clean coffee makers, you can check out this article (Link to the article how to clean Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker)
- Controls: The second most important thing in an electronic automatic machine are the controls of the machine. These make the user experience better and then the user can just enjoy using the machine and has no worries. Many machines nowadays come with touchscreen displays or control buttons. Touchscreen displays look good on your coffee machine but are not quite preferred because they get the fingerprints more easily. Buttons are much durable and you can use them without being worried about damaging them.
- Maintenance: In this part, we would like to tell how to maintain the product so that the coffee maker lasts longer. To do this you need to first of all clean it from time to time so that the coffee pot or the reservoir do not get stains, and do not stack up coffee. Often, we see that the coffee pot gets stains due to tannins in coffee and the water minerals so you need to clean it to get rid of these stains. Next, you need to keep it in a place where there is not much sunlight, after this, you can now also check the manufacturer’s instructions to get the whole idea on how to maintain the coffee maker.
Concluding the article, I would like to tell few disadvantages that come with the coffee maker with hot water dispenser, the first thing is it becomes too heavy to carry and the next thing is the portability of such a machine is difficult. Now, the other thing that comes with this machine is that you need constant electricity for the machine to be up and running. So you need to take care of these things in the machine.
Moving forward, as we told that we would give total information about the coffee makers with hot water dispensers, we covered the buying guide and the best products available in the market along with the disadvantages. SO now you can check those products and also let us know whether you are happy with the product or not.
You can also let us know about any other products that you used and that worked out for you well so that we can add them up in the list.
Till then Cheers!