Robot vacuums have now taken over the traditional vacuums cleaners.
we are now totally dependent on the robotic gadgets when it comes to keeping our house clean,
There are number of robot vacuums available in the market today, so it has become hard to choose the right one which can be easily accessed.
Nowadays the robot vacuums come with a number of advanced features.
The most loved feature of robot Vacuum Cleaners is that they now come with WIFI connection which has made them smart and more advanced.
They can be controlled by simply downloading an application in your mobile phone.
great feature of these robot vacuums is they have a magnetic boundary making strips which can conveniently detect the boundaries of the rooms. They now come with a 360 degree camera navigation.
Though they do not clean the minor dust on the floor, we have tried our best to figure out the affordable ones and on which you can rely on.
So here are the:
Best robot vacuum Cleaners Under $150 – $250
Goovi 1600 PA robot vacuums have been considered one of the best, as It come with self-charging and 360 degrees smart sensors.
It have multi cleaning modes and can detect the boundaries of the roomsalso.
This vacuum cleaner is said to be the intelligent and efficient one as it automatically returns from the charging base to recharge when in low power mode.
so you don’t have to put it on charging every time by yourself this Vacuum Cleaner will do the job and head back to the charging dock when the power is low
- Intense suction picks up the dust crumbs and dirt
- Ideal for hardwood floor carpet
- Easy operation with remote control
- Large wheels to roll over the carpet
- Multiple cleaning modes with effortless cleaning
- Easy operation with remote control
The most affordable and convenient to use a robot cleaner which cleans every nook of your house.
It comes with a semi-random navigation system and is not very disturbing as it sounds like a fan while working.
It comes with self charging and has super strong suction and is available mostly in black color.
- Cleans hard floor and rugs
- Strongest suction power with quiet operation
- Super slim design
- volume no louder than a microwave.
- Anti-scratch tempered glass top
- Can be accessed with a remote
- infrared-sensor for evading obstacles
3. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum cleaner
It may be a bit expensive but one of the efficient cleaner and especially good at picking pet hair out of the rugs.
It does not miss spots when it comes to cleaning and cleans everything in the path. It avoids obstacles and even cleans under the furniture. Moreover,
it comes with durability and can also be repaired. It has the special feature of counter-rotating and feels like a half-full bin after cleaning.
Though it sometimes leave a thin layer of dust left on the floor which is probably invisible.
- Power lifting suction with improved pickup performance
- High efficiency filters
- Picks up dogs and cats hair from soft rugs
- Automatically recharges when needed
- intelligently maps and cleans the entire house
- Can be controlled with an application
This 1700 PA super suction is good for pet hair and is really affordable and durable.
It picks up almost all kinds of garbage like fine dust, pet hair etc.
It is perfect for cleaning different types of floors from hard to medium pile carpet. The self-charging robotic vacuum provides smart navigation.
In this, you can set a cleaning schedule according to your habits.
- guides the vacuum cleaner robot navigation
- 4 selective cleaning modes
- Easy operation to start and stop cleaning the house
- Picks up minor dust particles as well as pet hair
- Slim body and clean minor area dust
- 550ML dustbin supports more cleaning for longer time
- Works up to 120 minutes after getting fully charged
- Superior battery capacity and washable
This one has been designed to be the thinnest robot vacuum cleaner out of all.
It comes with six modes of cleaning in total that are auto cleaning, spot cleaning, scheduled max vacuuming, edge cleaning, and single room cleaning.
It has the main feature of one touch activation as well.
- Super-strong 1600Pa suction power
- Designed to be the thinnest 2.7″
- Automatically return to charging station to recharge
- Smart cleaning with one button
- 360Â°smart sensor anti-collision and anti-drop.
- Cleans with almost no sound
DO ROBOT VACUUMS REALLY WORK?
Yes, no doubt they do their work efficiently but they are weaker than the traditional vacuums as sometimes they do not pick the minor dust from the floor or the carpets. Moreover, they cannot climb stairs. They are more of a toy but useful ones. So yes if it comes to cleaning the entire house then we should have our hands on these robot vacuums so as to make cleaning efficient and smart.